- Transform your aimless crawling baby into a cleaning machine
- Save tons of money on house-cleaning costs
- A soft and cosy onesie made from 100% cotton
- Also very effective if you're looking to polish the Porsche
- Teach your little one the virtues of a strong work ethic
- Broom handle attachment coming soon
- Crawl! And the dirt is gone.
Ask yourself this: Can you actually remember anything that happened before your 2nd birthday? Almost certainly not. So with this in mind, would you really begrudge your mum and dad if they had decided to use you as a lovely smiling, gurgling Baby Mop?
After all, you'd only be crawling around and exploring the kitchen floor anyway, so they'd be crazy not to dress you up in something that enhanced the sweeping process a little, right? Your loving parents spent those long years keeping you as clean as a whistle – isn't it only fair that you should give something back?
Whether you were used as a squidgy human broom or not, you now have the chance to metaphorically pass the torch and endow your baby (as well as your friends' and relatives' babies) with the virtues of a strong and diligent work ethic.
Made from 100% cotton, this soft and cosy onesie is covered in ultra-absorbent mop microfibres to transform your aimless crawling baby into a cleaning machine. So don't go forking out hundreds of pounds for a new vacuum or a house cleaner, let your baby do what it was born to do.*
*Explore your home in a warm onesie that just happens to also clean the floor really, really well.
More detail and specification