We've all been there. The sun comes out – summer is here! You hurry to the supermarket, grab a couple of disposable barbecues and whatever meat is still left on the shelves. You get home, light the "magic paper"... and then watch in despair as the pathetic handful of coal doesn't even ignite. You then spend an hour trying to cook on a solitary 5cm square of razor-sharp metal that's barely even lukewarm.
Never again. Alfresco cooking is a serious business and you need the proper tools for the job – you need the BBQ Toolbox
. This is not a mere design gimmick, you only have to unfold this rugged container to reveal a plethora of useful features:
- Generously-sized stainless steel grill
- Carrying handles flip down to become sturdy legs
- Removable fuel tray that's easy to clean
- Adjustable vent for controlling airflow over the coals
- Warming rack and storage tray for sauces
Whether you're a lover of DIY and the great outdoors, or just want to enjoy a superior grilling experience – grab this perfectly portable BBQ and get to work.