- Make your own solar-powered cardboard car
- Super easy to build, no glue or scissors required
- Solar-powered and made from sustainable green paper and ink
- 5 hours of sunlight = 20 minutes of driving time
- Reaches breakneck speeds of 2km/h!
Origami and building cars – best left to the professionals. Primarily because if you happen to get something wrong you'll end up in a nasty crumpled mess. But now these two fine arts have been combined into one gloriously simple package with a bit of solar power thrown into the mix for good measure, we call it Autogami.
The flat-packed box contains everything you need to create your own dinky solar-powered car. All the cardboard components are pre-cut and pre-folded, primed and ready to be assembled without glue or scissors. When you're done, just pop it up on a sunny window sill and after 5 hours it'll be ready to cruise around for twenty minutes, it even reaches breakneck speeds of 2km/h.
Best of all, once you've finished all the building the car it's a blank canvas for you to decorate as you please. Will it be a Fold Fiesta or a Nissan Sunny?
More detail and specification