- 7 useful tools with a little animal personality
- Beautiful wooden body with quality stainless steel tools
- Includes a knife, bottle-opener, file, screwdrivers and more
- Flip-out legs allow it to stand up all by itself
- Makes a Swiss Army Knife look like boring, cheap rubbish
Millions of years of evolution has resulted in certain animals being naturally well-equipped for performing highly technical tasks. For example, the river-dwelling Rhino is renowned for its bottle-opening prowess, the humble Hippo has always been good at stripping a wire and the mighty Giraffe is a pro when it comes to filing down a rough edge.
The Animal Multi Tool has mashed these three talented beasts together into one super-species and crammed them into a pocket-sized device. Flip out the four legs (each one a tool in its own right) and it'll stand up all by itself. The full anatomy of this hybrid creature is as follows:
Rhino - Bottle Opener
Hippo - Wire Stripper
Giraffe - File
Front and hind legs - Punch, Flat head screwdriver, Phillips head screwdriver
Tail - Acts as a handy keyring/lanyard loop
Don't worry, just like any self-respecting multi-tool it also includes a quality knife. We're not entirely sure if it's meant to be another animal though, it sort-of looks like a land-dwelling shark. We'll let you make up your own mind.
More detail and specification