- Classic Pinball tables reincarnated as stunning coffee tables
- Aged cabinets given one hell of a face-lift by master-craftsmen
- Each one hand customised – truly one-of-a-kind collectors items
- Timeless playfields restored to their buzzing, flashing former glory
- You ain't seen nothing like 'em in any amusement hall
Whether you're a bona fide Pinball Wizard with exquisitely supple wrists or the kind of person who hammers the buttons frantically, gives the cabinet an indignant kick and mutters something about it all being rigged – you cannot deny that vintage Pinball machines are nostalgic things of beauty.
Seasoned up-cycling devotees Altar
have salvaged these ageing behemoths and transformed them into mind-blowing retro coffee tables
. The original playfields have been completely stripped down, reconditioned and restored to their former glory. As for the cabinet exteriors, Altar have really gone to town and blown their themes out of all proportion
, no expense has been spared and hours of love and craftsmanship has gone into every one.
- Peter's Apple – boasts hand-carved buildings, automotive grade paint and a glossy finish to match. Moving elevator lights, a rooftop helipad and a pool with a drowned superhero complete the Manhattan skyline which surrounds the 'Amazing Spiderman' playfield. This 1978 relic managed to survive the Balkan Wars and was retrieved from a bombed Belgrade arcade.
- The Shuttle – based upon 'Star Trek Pinball', this striking table features new electronic controls, LED lighting and a space shuttle exterior. For the die-hard trekkies this beauty is "fuelled" by three lit Dilithium crystals, for everyone else there are four actual meteorite chunks (Muoninalusta, Chelyabinsk, Moldavite and Indochynite – look 'em up) built into the back of the container!
- The Droid – the lovechild of 'Star Wars Pinball' and R2D2. This loyal gaming robot rolls on its own wheels and features a mini slide projector (picturing R2 in the Death Star's sewage), a flashlight, sounds, lighting programs, and a fully functional animated Droid on the playfield.
- Smash! – an over the top homage to Bruce Banner and his rage-filled alter ego. This hulking cabinet houses four lighting programs, an aluminium covered wooden body with burnt fist marks, three-layered "smashed" glass sides, all of which rest on welded iron legs that spell out "HULK".
Works of art in their own right; don't miss your chance to own these one-of-a-kind
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification