- This majestic mutt’s harbouring high definition speakers
- A powerful pooch packing 100W of power
- Also boasting two 2.25 inch satellite drivers & 5.25 inch subwoofer
- Bluetooth ready for wireless streaming. No, we're not barking mad
- Docking station included - he's more than just an adorable face
- Brought to you by the magicians over at Jarre Technologies
How much is that doggie in the window? The one wearing sunglasses with inbuilt high definition speakers, two 2.25 inch satellite drivers, a 5.25 inch subwoofer, an iPod/iPhone dock and 100W of total power.
Yes, this puppy’s got bite. The unequivocally engineered musical experience delivered by Jarre Technologies is most definitely not to be messed with. This fierce Aerobull speaker is also Bluetooth ready for wireless streaming, boasts NFC for quick pairing with mobile devices and a 3.5mm line in and line out - for tethered connection with over devices. The best part? It's all incased gloriously within a chrome plated ABS shell.
You'll need to give this dog a bone, because otherwise it won't work. (Fittingly, the remote is shaped like every bow-wow's favourite snack, cartilage.)
More detail and specification