- The coolest-looking and loudest portable speaker on the planet
- Imposing skull design by the geniuses at Jarre Technologies
- Thumps out loud, crisp and high definition sound
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of tunes
- Hold it at arms length and blast out an audiobook of Hamlet
This isn't a boring rubberised brick spluttering out pathetic tinny tunes, this is the imposing AeroSkull Nano Bluetooth Speaker and it thumps out powerful, high-definition sound from it's slick shades and curvaceous cranium.
Charge up this bony boom box via the included micro-usb cable and enjoy up to 8 hours of play time. As soon as you've switched it on and synced up your device via Bluetooth, one of his teeth turns (you guessed it) blue. It's these pleasing little details that encapsulate everything Jarre Technologies is all about – proving that functionality doesn't have to give way to style.
Continuing along this theme, Jarre's beautifully-designed skull punches well above its weight in the sound department too. Don't let its perfectly portable size fool you, they've managed to pack in a powerful amplifier and subwoofer that combine to deliver crisp and impressive sound.
More detail and specification