This is only available at Firebox!
- Taste the greenest beer in the whole world
- A boozy homage to the lush green island of Shiretoko
- Vibrant colour to match the island's native Spirulina algae
- Un-hoppy and super refreshing
- Guaranteed to make craft beer snobs green with envy
V - The following products are suitable for vegetarians: 4 Pack, 8 Pack.
No this isn't a 'stale ale' – this vibrant green delight is the latest colourful creation from the Abashiri brewery.
A unique low-malt beer made as a boozy homage to Shiretoko – a UNESCO world heritage site on the small island of Hokkaido, Japan. This picturesque part of the world is renowned for its lush green landscapes – hence the colour.
Abashiri Green Beer is super refreshing, decidedly un-hoppy (sorry hipsters!), with overtones of Spirulina and aromas of matcha.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification