Added to basket!
52 Times Britain was a Bellend
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- An alternative take on our noble British heritage
- Comedian James Felton shows we're a nation built on arseholes!
- Has there ever been a better time to revisit Britain's place in the world?
- The perfect tongue-in-cheek gift for a proud, pork pie-gobbling Brexiteer
Remarkable really that the author managed to whittle it down to just 52! Comedian, James Felton takes a timely look back at our proud British heritage and digs out some absolute howlers that you definitely weren't
taught in school.
A painfully hilarious and embarrassing chronicle including, but certainly not limited to:
- Sending pirates to mess with the Spanish during peacetime
- Inventing a law so we didn’t have to return artefacts we’d shamelessly nicked from other countries
- Starting a war with China because they didn't buy enough of our Class A drugs
- Creating muzzles for women!
Every country has its own dark and twisted past but come on!
Whether you're intrigued and mildly ashamed or you know a staunchly patriotic Brit who needs
to read a few home truths – get your hands on these horrible histories and take a long hard laugh at our 'Great' Britain.
More detail and specification