- Take your drawings to another dimension
- It's like a mini 3D printer in the palm of your hand
- No technical knowledge or computer software required
- Allows you to physically draw in the air
- Crowd-funded – one of Kickstarter's biggest success stories
- Enhance your doodles with our accessory packs (sold separately)
Unless you're one of those gifted street artists who can create images that pop out when you look at them from a certain angle; your drawings will always remain firmly in the two-dimensional world. Well not any more, thanks to the triumphant arrival of 3Doodler – The Worlds First 3D Printing Pen.
Now you can bring your pictures to life, exactly as you imagined them. Just plug it in and start drawing as you would with a regular pen, only in the air. The 3Doodler neatly squeezes out a thin, flexible, but strong thread of heated plastic that quickly hardens, allowing you to create colourful three-dimensional shapes in real time.
It feels natural in the hand and is equally as rewarding to use, with no technical knowledge or computer software necessary. You can draw freehand or trace over templates to create larger structures and objects – there's hundreds available online to help get you started.
Our new accessory packs (sold separately) provide various ways to enhance your doodles; from different sized nozzles that expand your creativity, to pedals with speed control and stands to improve stability.
More detail and specification