Want this tomorrow? Order by 7:00pm and choose Next Day delivery.
Added to basket!
100 Tricks To Appear Smart In Meetings
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Peel back the curtain on meeting bullsh*t
- Full of tried and tested techniques and useful soundbites
- Each trick is accompanied by helpful illustrations
- Make colleagues think you're intelligent and paying attention
- From the brilliant author of TheCooperReview.com
100 Tricks To Appear Smart In Meetings lifts the lid on "meeting bullsh*t" and equips you with with an arsenal of powerful sound bites and techniques to make people think you're highly intelligent and intimidatingly creative.
This revealing book covers all of the most popular methods – pacing round the room, asking rhetorical questions, nodding earnestly and delivering classic lines like: "Let's take a step back for a minute", "Are we asking the right questions?" and "Can I see that last slide again?"
Accompanied by helpful illustrations, it even delves into much more advanced phraseology like "We have the cake, but the cake needs sprinkles. What are the sprinkles?"
Whether you want to strategically shoot down other peoples ideas, expose your co-workers or just get through another tiresome one-to-one – this is the only book you need.
More detail and specification