If you find the very idea of trying to solve a Rubik's cube a pain in the brain, we'd advise that you read no further. The X Cube sets a new (and ludicrously high) standard in puzzle-solving. Once tampered with, most mere mortals can expect to never return it to its former glory.
This shape-shifting cube has 52 moving parts, 102 stickers, and 125 decillion possible permutations. Just to make it clear, there are 125,486,757,308,950,508,983,252,156,416,000,000 (1.254x10^35) permutations. That's over 2 quadrillion times more permutations than the original 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube.
When ludicrous words like "decillion" and "quadrillion" are being banded around, you can expect this mind-destroying enigma to push your patience to the absolute brink and sap away hours and hours of your life.
You probably know a certain smug so-and-so who takes far too much pleasure in showing you how effortlessly they solve puzzles. So if you daren't attempt it yourself, it's the perfect gift to take them down a peg or two.
- May cause forehead-slapping, nail biting and exasperated fist thumping
- Put your puzzling skills to the ultimate test
- Will stump even the most smug Rubik's cube solver
- 52 moving parts, 102 stickers and 125 decillion possible permutations
- Don't worry if you really can't solve it as the puzzle is built so that you can easily take it apart and put it back together again
- Crowd-funded by thousands of puzzle lovers on Kickstarter
- Measures approximately 14cm(W) x 11cm(H) x 6cm(D)