Accentuate, a beautifully simple and hilarious card game. Just take a classic quote from a Quotation Card and read it in the accent printed on the Accent Card selected. Your team mates then have 30 seconds to stare at you blankly, laugh hysterically, ridicule you and then (regardless of how awful your accent is) try to guess it correctly.
The trick is to convey the essence of the accent to your team mates, without giving any verbal or visual clues. It won't take long for you to realise that your perfect Australian accent isn't quite so convincing without adding the words "mate," "skip" or "crikey!" to every sentence. Or that your Russian accent centres around clichéd vodka anecdotes. Or that it's physically impossible to speak in an Italian accent without making lively and passionate hand-gestures.
None of this "I don't do accents" nonsense. Play this comical card game and prepare for an onslaught of painful parodies, preposterous voices and seriously dubious imitations.
- Requires a minimum of 4 players (two teams of two)
- Recommended age 16+
- Find out just how bad (or good) you are at doing accents
- Read classic quotes in an accent whilst your mates try their best to guess it
- 30 accents ranging from Cockney to New York to Jamaican
- The dice introduces further gameplay elements such as Swap, Play, Pass or All.
- Box includes 90 classic Quotation Cards and 90 Accent Cards (30 accents repeating 3 times), Dice, 30 second egg-timer
- Measures approximately 15cm(W) x 10cm(H) x 8cm(D)