There comes a time in every man's life, where they feel compelled to brew their own beer. Usually, after one disappointing and questionably cloudy batch the whole idea is shelved, along with £100 worth of equipment. If only the brewing process was simpler and didn't cost an arm and a leg...
The Victor's Drinks Beer Making Kits have to be the most uncomplicated home-brew the world has ever seen, and the resulting ale is disproportionately delicious considering the little effort involved.
Everything you need is contained within the triumphant trophy-like box so there's no need to stink out your house or sterilise your bath tub. Just pour warm water and the included yeast into the box, give it a swirl and put your feet up for 10 days. It's that easy.
The end result is a smooth 20 pints of sumptuous ale and an unrivalled sense of achievement.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Once brewed please consume within 10 days. It does go down very smooth. This won't be a problem.
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Just add warm water and the yeast provided
- Makes 20 glorious pints
- Dark and Pale ale kits to choose from
- Ready to drink in 10 days
- Triumphant trophy-like packaging
- Safety valve so that nothing can burst
- The strength of the beer is roughly 4.5% (after 10 days brewing)
- Ingredients: Hopped Barley and Malt Extract (Barley, Malted Barley, Water, ISO-Hop Concentrate)
- Contains Gluten
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Measures approximately 25cm(W) x 40cm(H) x 15cm(D)