Fucking Hell. Fucking. Hell.
This reassuringly foul-mouthed beer takes its fruity name from a small Austrian village known as Fucking, whilst the word 'Hell' is a term for 'pale beer' used in Southern Germany and Austria.
Initially the local Fucking authorities (!) and European Trademark Office appealed against its heroic sweary branding, but eventually this crazy decision was overturned so that we can all enjoy the cool, cathartic refreshment of Fucking Hell Beer.
It's the beer for any occasion. From stubbing your toe to seeing your team finally lift the World Cup. Drink it to capture the moment, to celebrate, to commiserate, to exercise your demons and raise a toast to life's ups and downs.
Fucking Hell it's refreshing and Fucking Hell you deserve it.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- For more information of the great town of Fucking CLICK HERE
- This beer tastes great whether you enjoy fruity language or not
- Hilarious name
- Comes in 330ml bottles
- It's the foul-mouthed beer for all occasions
- Beer o'clock never tasted sweeter. Fucking Hell what a day
- A refreshing taste experience, mild and tangy in equal measure
- Strength: ABV 4.9%
- Ingredients: water, barley malt and hops
- Measures approximately 6cm(W) x 24cm(H) x 6cm(D)