Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's running, but half of them ain't looking
What's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin'
They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me
I guess they can't, I guess they won't
I guess they front, that's why I know my life is out of luck, fool.
From the lofty heights of 'Gangsta's Paradise' to a momentous residency in the Big Brother House, pineapple-headed rapper Coolio has now turned his hand to cookery lessons – billing himself as the "ghetto Martha Stewart."
Featuring 74 budget-friendly recipes straight out of Compton such as 'Bro-ghetti', 'Pimp My Shrimp', 'Drunk-ass Chicken', 'Banana Ba-ba-ba-bread' and 'I'm-gonna-slap-you-with-my-whisk Tomato Bisque.' You can learn how to become a kitchen pimp and transform those uninspiring cupboard contents into culinary masterpieces. Bold fusion cooking techniques like Blasian (Black Asian) or Ghettalian (Ghetto Italian) can't be found anywhere else.
In his own words: "Let me be perfectly clear. You ain't cookin' with fire. You ain't cookin' with heat. You're cookin' with Coolio, motherf*cker!"
- Budget-friendly meals straight out of Compton
- Learn to make something delicious out of nothing
- Become a bona fide kitchen pimp
- 76 easy-to-follow recipes including 'Drunk-ass Chicken' and 'Pimp My Shrimp'
- Embrace the ten "Cool-mandments"
- Master lesser-known fusion cooking styles like Blasian & Ghettalian
- Measures approximately 23cm(W) x 19cm(H) x 1.5cm(D)