You've gone to great lengths to meticulously craft the perfect cocktail, or perhaps you've just poured out a measure of the finest whisky money can buy. So why would you go and tarnish the whole experience by adding imperfect ice? You need to introduce a little frosty finesse, a touch of theatre to your tipple – you need the Ice Baller.
Funded by thousands of budding barmen (and bar-women) on Kickstarter, this unique appliance enables you to make stunning crystal-clear ice spheres in your own home. Unlike other over-priced and over-complicated ice ball makers, it uses a process called directional freezing so that bubbles and impurities disperse upwards and out, leaving you a perfectly flawless orb of ice, every time. You can even get experimental by filling your ice ball with winding lemon peel, sprigs of mint, fresh fruit or even flower petals.
Not only are these frozen globes incredibly striking, they serve a functional purpose as well. Their smaller surface area means they chill your drink perfectly, for longer and without excessive dilution.
At last, an elegant cooling solution that's worthy of your classy beverages.
- Make stunning crystal-clear ice spheres in your own freezer
- Better value and more consistent results than other ice ball solutions
- No need to buy distilled water or boil and pre-freeze tap water
- Made from food grade silicone, BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
- Cools drinks perfectly without diluting them excessively
- Get experimental and fill your ice ball with winding lemon peel, sprigs of mint, fresh fruit or even flower petals
- Funded on Kickstarter to the tune of $173,510!
- Ice ball measures approximately 6cm (Ø)
- Measures approximately 10cm(W) x 20cm(H) x 10cm(D)