If you're one of those unfortunate people who smushes their sushi, drops their dim sum or just gives up completely and stabs wildly at their prawn toast – Panda Pile-Up is the ideal game to hone your rookie chopstick skills.
As the name suggests, the aim of the game is to use chopsticks to delicately balance the pandas above a precarious tyre, which can be re-positioned to make it even more challenging. Sure the instructions are in Japanese, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to 色んな楽しみ方見つけよう (invent a whole host of exciting and different ways to play).
It's the ultimate test of physical and mental skill; and as the pandas mount up, so too does the unbearable pressure. It's like Jenga on steroids.
- Instructions are in Japanese but it's very self explanatory
- Suitable for ages six and over
- Use the chopsticks to delicately pile up the pandas
- Arrange the tyre in various ways to make the game more challenging
- Hone your rookie chopstick skills
- Ideal for 1-4 players
- Box includes: chopsticks, tyre, stand and pandas (x12)
- Box measures approximately 24cm(W) x 18cm(H) x 6cm(D)