If you spliced together Newton's Cradle, the Rubik's Cube, Silly Putty and bubble wrap, you would end up with the most addictive plaything in all of humanity – also known as Nanodots.
Unlike any puzzlesome toy we've ever encountered, this brilliant boredom buster consists of 125 powerful rare earth magnets that can be shaped, squashed, sculpted, pulled apart and snapped together in unlimited ways. It really has to be seen to be disbelieved.
Re-arrange these supernatural spheres to form countless shapes, create chains, invent games, make jewellery, leave messages on the fridge and much, much more. You can also use them as a stress reliever: simply manipulate them, mangle them, crush them, re-arrange them and your troubles will float away. Maybe. Think of it as a miniature therapist. Indeed, the only thing you'll need treatment for is your hopeless Nanodot addiction.
Although it's touted as a puzzle, there is no solution or pre-set ending to Nanodots. You simply fiddle with them. And fiddle with them. And fiddle with them. This otherworldly collection of north and south polarity boasting balls is completely unputdownable. Shove one in your pocket and you'll never be bored again.
- Not intended for children, if swallowed Nanodots may cause serious injuries
- 125x 5mm magnetic Nanodots
- Hours and hours of fiddling
- Magnet spheres precision-milled from sintered Neodynium-Iron-Boron
- Made out of the strongest permanent magnets known to man
- Able to lift 1,000 times their own weight and last over 20,000 years
- Engineered to withstand repeated impact and resist corrosion. The coatings are antibacterial and washable
- Available in Original, Black and Gold colours
- Comes in a yellow suede drawstring pouch
- Includes 5 spare Nanodots in case you lose some
- Display tube measures approximately 5.5cm(W) x 16cm(H) x 5.5cm(D)