Unless you're one of those gifted street artists who can create images that pop out when you look at them from a certain angle; your drawings will always remain firmly in the two-dimensional world. Well not any more, thanks to the triumphant arrival of 3Doodler – The Worlds First 3D Printing Pen.
Now you can bring your pictures to life, exactly as you imagined them. Just plug it in and start drawing as you would with a regular pen, only in the air. The 3Doodler neatly squeezes out a thin, flexible, but strong thread of heated plastic that quickly hardens, allowing you to create colourful three-dimensional shapes in real time.
It feels natural in the hand and is equally as rewarding to use, with no technical knowledge or computer software necessary. You can draw freehand or trace over templates to create larger structures and objects – there's hundreds available online to help get you started.
Our new accessory packs (sold separately) provide various ways to enhance your doodles; from different sized nozzles that expand your creativity, to pedals with speed control and stands to improve stability.
- The 3Doodler is NOT a toy for children (it’s recommended for ages 14+). It has a metal tip that can get as hot as 270C. There is no reason for any user to touch the tip while it’s hot, but safety comes first and parental supervision is always encouraged.
- Comes with a UK 3-pin plug
- Draw things in 3D, exactly as you imagined them
- It's like having a mini 3D printer in the palm of your hand
- Comes with two refill packs (Meta & Essentials) to get you started
- No technical knowledge or computer software required
- Uses incredibly strong and flexible ABS plastic
- Handy speed control
- Fully ambidextrous
- Three exciting refill packs available
- Crowd-funded – one of Kickstarter's biggest success stories
- Doodle stand: The two front legs double as speed control buttons so you can create accurate and clean lines. The perfect place to store your 3Doodler between creative sessions.
- Nozzle set: Six new and exciting nozzles to up your creative game – a ribbon tip, a square tip, triange tip, and 0.6mm, 1mm and 1.5mm nozzles.
- Foot pedal: Put your foot down and doodle on and on. Two speed settings.
- Measures approximately 18cm(W) x 4.5cm(H) x 4.5cm(D)