Now, some will argue that you shouldn't chill a whisky at all. Others maintain that it's essential. But where we can all agree is that no one likes their fragrant tipple diluted by frozen tap water. So for those whisky drinkers who like it cold we've found a suitably sophisticated middle ground.
These On the Rocks: Whisky Blocks are delicately carved from recycled granite. Store them in your freezer in their handsome velvet bag and when you're ready for a drink, slip a couple (gently) into your glass. Pour over your whisky and they'll chill it like any regular ice cube, but leave the rich, complex flavours completely unaltered.
You can also use these frosty rocks to cool soft drinks, chill your favourite spirits or create ice-cold cocktails. Even advocates of lukewarm whisky will have to admit that a pair of these striking stones nestled in your beverage looks effortlessly cool.
- Rinse blocks before use
- Not for use in large volume drinks
- Preserve whisky's rich and complex flavours
- Ready to cool your beverages after just a couple of hours in the freezer
- Chills your drinks without affecting their taste
- Carved from recycled granite
- Based on a centuries-old Scandinavian tradition
- Includes 9 Whisky Blocks and a velvet freezer storage bag
- Measures approximately 15.5cm(W) x 11cm(H) x 3cm(D)