In the time it takes you to finish reading this opening sentence, the current world record holder Mats Valk can solve a Rubik's Cube. A paltry 5.55 seconds to be precise. That's just incredible and absurd in equal measure.
We can't all possess these astounding levels of dexterity and mind-boggling brain power, but with the Rubik's Cube Light you can now light up your bedroom as well as putting your puzzle-solving skills to the ultimate test. Fully-playable and recharged via USB, it stays super-bright for two hours on just a single charge – which should hopefully be just enough time for you to finish it.
Twist and turn this interactive piece of illumination in your hands, or sit it proudly in the included display stand to brighten up your humble abode with its 80's retro stylings. Just pray that your friends and family don't rearrange it.
- Mats Valk has probably solved about 20 Rubik's cubes in the time it's taken you to read all this. Absolute Madness.
- Fully-playable Rubik's cube puzzle light
- Officially Licensed by Rubik's
- Charged via USB
- Stays bright for 2 hours on a single charge
- Comes with a handy triangular display stand
- 1.2 metre USB charging cable connects to the AC mains
- Input 5V 500MA
- Measures approximately 12cm(W) x 12cm(H) x 12cm(D)