Whether you spent your youth running through the woods wielding well-shaped branches or sat slumped on the sofa playing 'Call of Duty' – you've probably always longed to own a gun. Not because you wanted to shoot people like a maniac; but because of their seductive aesthetics, their raw power, their lethal mystique.
Now you can build your very own Paper Submachine Gun (a Heckler & Koch MP7A1 to be precise) with all the supreme detail of the real thing. Made from thick white die-cut card, this flat-packed firearm is not one for the impatient crafter, but the finished product is a sight to behold.
No more miming, this lightweight weapon actually features an extendible stock, a removable clip and a folding front grip. Best of all it's completely harmless...unless you manage to mortally wound someone with a paper cut.
- Recommended for experienced crafters. Construction time depends on crafting abilities. Does not contain glue or cutting instruments
- Build your own Heckler & Koch MP7A1 out of paper
- Extendible stock, removable clip and folding front grip
- No recoil so it can be wielded one or two-handed
- Made from die-cut thick white card
- Packaged in a metallic silver envelope
- When flat-packed it measures approximately 43cm(W) x 33.5cm(H) x 0.5cm(D)