Warning, as hensforth this gets eggstremely fowl. Some of it might go huevo-ver your head...
We’re not clucking around, The Original Chicken Coin Purse is sure to ruffle a few feathers. Feel like you're too cooped up in your fashion cage? Chook your keys inside, fillet with change, head outside - and you'll be the hottest chick in town. It's such an eggsellent conversation starter that you'll have to be careful people don't try and poach it from you. Everyone will want to stick their beak in. They'll go hensane. Headless chickens flocking around you. Walking on eggshells. You have fashion's golden egg after all. You'll be sure to fly up the social pecking order.
The cost is chicken feed really – a poultry £8.99. That's plucking eggceptional value, even in this eggonomic climate. Come on, quit your squawking. Don't be a bird brain. You'll be the cock of the walk.
Not sure it's everything it’s cracked up to be? Omelette you decide, I’ve had an oeuf.
- Might smell a bit of rubber, because it’s made out of rubber – but it’s nothing too distracting
- Made from easy to clean rubber, with a nylon base and lining
- Please don’t try and eat it. It’s not real. Though we imagine it probably tastes a bit like chicken
- Small zip opening, but surprisingly roomy inside
- A bird in the hand is worth erm,
two in the bush £8.99
- Measures approximately 9.5cm(W) x 8cm(H) x 5.5cm(D)