What better way to recreate the ruthless dog-eat-dog mentality of a post-apocalyptic world than with a frenzied game of The Walking Dead Monopoly.
Swap out Old Kent Road for a zombie-ridden down town Atlanta, where you no longer simply buy property – you fortify the hell out of it (with houses as walls and hotels as guard towers). All the wheeling and dealing of the original game remains, but any form of currency is about as useless as Monopoly money in this wretched environment. So you now negotiate with firearms, ammunition, first aid kits, whatever resources you can muster to survive.
The dog, the shoe, the top hat. All gone. Sadly destroyed in the early days of the outbreak. These standard Monopoly pieces have been given a unique twist to fit the world of Robert Kirkman’s gory graphic novel. With a katana, a bucketful of human giblets and 'Lucille' (a baseball bat exquisitely wrapped in barbed wire) all making an appearance.
Alive or undead, there can only be one victor.
- Suitable for ages 13+
- Just like in regular Monopoly, always try and own the utilities – keep that money trickling in
- The classic game of Monopoly set in the world of Robert Kirkman’s gory graphic novel
- All of the properties correspond to locations in The Walking Dead
- Houses are now walls, hotels are guard towers
- Chance and Community Chest cards have been replaced with Scavenge and Supply Chest cards
- 6 metal playing pieces: A katana, Rick's hat, an RV, Lucille (a delightful baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire), a telephone, and a bucket of human giblets
- Includes: Game Board, 6 Metal Playing Pieces, 28 Title Deeds, 16 Scavenge (Chance) cards, 16 Supply Chest (Community Chest) cards, Supply Bills (money), 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 Dice, and Rules/Instructions
- 2 to 6 players
- Measures approximately 40cm(W) x 27cm(H) x 5.5cm(D)