Everyone knows that when you're stuck on a long flight or car journey, you need to be able to depend on your smartphone for hours of mental stimulation. The minute that battery starts to drain, the fear of perpetual boredom starts to sink in – even the idea of having to read an in-flight magazine sends a shiver down our spine.
With the Port Solar Charger at your disposal you can now harness the ceaseless (well, another 2.8 billion years-worth) power of our mighty sun to keep your devices fully-powered. Unlike most solar chargers that you tend to just leave lying about the place, this portable panel attaches directly to the window with a powerful PVC suction cup. It neatly avoids any shadows cast by frames or window furniture, giving you maximum exposure to the sun's rays.
The lightweight solar cell fuels a 1000mAh rechargeable lithium battery which provides the perfect travel top-up for smartphones, tablet, cameras and much more. When the sun finally does go down, the battery can also be re-charged via the cleverly integrated USB cable. Five small blue indicator LEDs let you know precisely how much juice is remaining.
Quite simply, the Port Solar Charger is here to rid the world of hopeless travel-boredom and keep your devices powered up on-the-go. It's the only portable charger you need.
- You will need to provide your own USB cable to charge your devices
- We recommend charging the Port Solar Charger via USB first and then trickle charge it with sunlight thereafter
- Use the sun's mighty rays to charge your devices on-the-go
- Integrated suction cup so you can stick it to any window
- Super-strong grip, yet releases with just a light tug on the tab connected to it
- It takes roughly 20 hours of sunlight or two hours via USB to fully charge the battery
- Rugged ABS plastic case
- 5 LED indicators
- Integrated USB charging cable that folds into the side of the body
- Built-in over-charge and short circuit protection
- Weighs just 108g
- Measures approximately 8.4cm(W) x 8cm(H) x 1.8cm(D)