You've skinned that mouthwatering piece of road-kill and made yourself some mighty fine headgear, but now it's time to eat the little critter. And what better way to season a pulverised raccoon delicacy than with these Salt and Pepper Mason Jars.
Crafted from glass and with a screwtop lid, they bear all the quality hallmarks of the original and iconic American design – only about 5x smaller. A positively nostalgic pair of condiment decanters to sprinkle a bit of ol' fashioned Hill-billy flavour onto your mundane meals.
Don't stop at salt or pepper either – these shrunken shakers are great for showering your fries with paprika or your hot chocolate with cocoa. Best of all, with their dinky little handles you can propose mini-toasts every time you dowse your delicacies.
- Salt and Pepper not included
- Each one can hold 28g of salt/pepper/other miscellaneous spice
- Made from glass with a stainless steel screw-top lid
- Engraved with a whimsical little cockerel and we're not sure why
- Great for storing tiny quantities of freshly-made jam that you intend to use almost immediately
- Measures approximately 5cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 4cm(D)