Whether you're a barman or a barber (or neither!), the smoothest way to crack open an ice-cold beer is with the Close Shave Bottle Opener.
Made from hardwood and stainless steel and looking just like a cut-throat razor; with a flick of the wrist you can instantly feel like an inebriated Sweeney Todd or a reckless boozy gangster every time you slice open a beverage.
We'd recommend taking off your suit jacket and dancing mockingly around your beer to the tune of 'Stuck in the Middle with You' before finally slashing the cap off.
- Isn't actually sharp
- "Blade" doesn't lock when you open it
- The smoothest way to open a bottle of beer
- Looks and flicks open just like a cut-throat razor
- Made from hardwood and stainless steel
- Perfect for swiping the head off your beer as well
- Measures approximately 22cm(W) x 2cm(H) x 2.5cm(D)