You're an uncompromising writer. The Dirty Harry of the office. A veritable word slinger, fiercely scrawling out literature like bullets spraying from a gun. You write first, ask questions later.
So you need to make sure that you holster your writing weaponry inside a high calibre desk accessory – the Gun Cylinder Pen Holder. It's cast from a single hefty chunk of aluminium, most probably acquired from a strange race of violent oversized humans who brandish freakishly large handguns. Either way it's practically bullet-proof.
Choose your ammunition carefully and keep the chambers fully-loaded and well-polished; ready for you to indulge in exciting games of writing implement roulette!
- High calibre desk accessory that looks like a gun cylinder
- Holds six pens/pencils/bullets
- Cast from a single chunk of aluminium
- Extracted from an oversized handgun (probably)
- Makes a bad ass paperweight
- Weighs a hefty 500g
- Measures approximately 9cm(H) x 7cm(Ø)