Pay-cheques. Televisions. McDonald's food. Butts. It doesn't take a genius to realise that as a rule of thumb, bigger is better. So much better. Presumably this is why the geniuses at Orbotrix thought it would be a grand idea to create the World's Largest Sphero.
Blessed with all the features of the original that we know and love; you can still control it with your mobile device or tablet, take it for a quick spin, play games, entertain your pets, and a whole lot more – it's just like the original Sphero, only much much much bigger. 2500x bigger in fact.
Capable of reaching speeds faster than most humans can run, the World's Largest Sphero is certainly not your average robotic ball. Standing proudly at just under a metre tall and weighing in at a monstrous 70kg, this rolling leviathan will crush just about anything it encounters, leaving a glorious path of destruction in its wake.
Looking for all the world like it's straight out of a military science lab, each of these highly limited edition robots are carefully hand-assembled and encased in a custom painted, high-impact polycarbonate shell for ultimate durability. Mechanically, the innards of this super-sized beast are essentially just a scaled up Sphero – with two motors controlled by a Sphero board that then communicates with your smart device via Bluetooth.
If you've got heaps of cash to spare, or a garden full of playful mountain lions, or if you just have a thing for oversized and powerful balls – the World's Largest Sphero is for you.
- 90-100 day delivery time
- The World's Largest Sphero is heavy and large. Caution should be exercised when operating it. Not intended for use by children or people under the influence of substances that affect motor skills. Due to its ability to crush, we highly discourage users from operating the Sphero near small children and pets. This is not a toy. This is a sophisticated, computer-controlled robot and should only be purchased by skilled robotic enthusiasts or technicians
- Rugged but not waterproof
- Doesn't come with its own giant wireless induction charging cradle (separate the two halves to charge the marine grade batteries)
- 2500x bigger than a regular Sphero
- Nearly a metre tall
- Hand assembled and encased in a custom painted, high-impact polycarbonate shell for ultimate durability
- Communicates with your Smart Device using Bluetooth
- Crushes all in its path
- Highly Limited Edition
- Drive it, play games and entertain pets just as you would a regular Sphero
- When fully-charged, the batteries last for over two hours
- Works with all your favourite apps
- What's in the box? What's In the Box: World's Largest Sphero, Charging materials and instructions, Custom shipping crate
- Measures approximately 92cm(Ø)
- Weighs approximately 70kg