There's a reason why toddlers pull their pants over their heads and pretend to be superheroes; they long to escape the shackles of their frustrating child-like existence – they want to be someone cool. So why not satisfy their infantile cravings and transform your chubby little cherub into a bad-ass biker?
Sadly they can't "get inked" for real until they're 18 years old, but for now you should kit them out in this incredible photo-realistic motorcycle attire. Featuring a leather vest emblazoned with gang motifs, mesh tattoo arm sleeves and a generous portion of chest hair – they'll be taking the playgroup girls out for daredevil spins on their trikes in no time.
- Transform your chubby little cherub into a bad-ass biker
- Features a leather vest with gang motifs & mesh tattoo arm sleeves
- Prepare them for a care-free life on the open road
- Ultra realistic high-quality printing
- Made from a comfortable blend of Polyester (90%) and Spandex (10%)
- 2T – 12-12.7kg (26.5-28 lbs)
- 3T – 13-14.5kg (28.5-32 lbs)
- 4T – 15-16.7kg (32.5-37 lbs)