This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed at home
This little piggy had roast beef
This little piggy had none...
...but this little piggy sadly died of natural causes and was transformed into a glorious golden piggy bank to adorn your home.
Gone are the days of the tacky porcelain porker, sat there on your mantelpiece looking fat and bored, just willing you to smash it to pieces and end it all. This classy farmyard creature, made from a hefty marble resin, is supremely detailed – complete with a shiny little snout, smooth body hairs, curly tail and a large bung in its pork belly. Your savings have never looked so good.
- The piglet died of natural causes. It's not cruel – it's cool.
- Made from a hefty blend of resin and marble
- Designed by Harry Allen – an award-winning interior and industrial designer
- The bank holds up to 500,000 in £50 notes
- Super realistic – looks like they've sprayed a pig gold
- Weighs 2.5kg
- Measures approximately 45.7cm(W) x 13.3cm(H) x 25.4cm(D)