It may look like an innocuous wax ornament, but strike a match, light the wick and you'll soon see the PyroPet Candle for what it really is.
At first a sinister silhouette starts to emerge. Just a hint. A flickering shadow looming beneath the surface. Then, as the wax begins to melt, a menacing flame-scorched creature rears its demonic head, with sharpened teeth and fire blazing in its eyes.
Slowly but surely the cute geometric kitten exterior is eroded away and all that remains is a haunting metallic skeleton stood ominously in a pool of wax. So why not sit this malevolent moggie up on your mantelpiece and bring a little evil ambiance into your home.
- Each candle is slightly different and will burn in it's own unique way. We recommend placing yours on a plate with a minimum diameter of about 25cm to contain the wax as it melts.
- As the wax begins to melt an evil metallic feline skeleton is revealed
- Not your average charming ornament, not when its face starts to melt off!
- Bring a sinister and macabre ambiance into your home
- Funded by thousands of possibly satanic Kickstarter fans
- Available in pink and grey
- Burning time of about 20 hours
- Looks a little bit like ET's skeleton, if he had one
- Measures approximately 17cm(W) x 7.5cm(H) x 11.5cm(D)