So the story goes that an ageing magician, betrayed by his hateful assistant, left a mysterious box to his family on his death bed. Encased in a myriad of locks and riddles; for decades it remained sealed, no one able to crack the code and expose the wonders contained within.
Then one day the box sprung to life. You could hear crumbling cogs turning inside, rusty bolts sliding into place, ancient latches creaking under immense internal pressure. And then slowly, it hinged open to reveal an unimaginable deck of playing cards.
This was unlike any deck you've ever seen before. Each card was beautifully decorated with a unique piece of artwork, every one of them enriched with mystery, its own story to tell. This deck was truly one-of-a-kind, fit for a museum, and now it's yours to own.
- Every single card is represented by a unique story, incorporating classical art, as well as works from today's leading illustrators
- Printed at The United States Playing Card Company using their finest premium card stock
- Packaged in a gorgeous tuck-case of extraordinary detail that incorporates embossed elements and foil accents
- Featuring 54 unique works of art
- It's the most expensive deck ever produced
- For the tricksters amongst you – on the one hand it makes it distinctly harder to count cards, but on the other it makes individual cards much more memorable
- Measures approximately 9cm(W) x 6.5cm(H) x 2cm(D)