There are 900,000 known species of insect in the world and only the very finest 64 have been chosen to feature in this superbly illustrated and stupidly fun game of Bug Bingo.
The Giant Jungle Nymph, Colorado Potato Beetles, Chan's Megastick – it's got them all. We'd recommend picking a handsome and charismatic announcer who can belt out such humdingers as: "He's the strongest bug in Ancient Greece, it's the Hercules Beetle!" "Roll it up and smoke it, it's the Tobacco Whitefly!" or "We've probably all got a couple, it's the Head Louse!"
Stop associating Bingo with crazy old ladies in bad television ads and start playing this sensational game.
- Best played listening to The Beatles
- A bug is also a cross between a Pug and a Boston terrier, sorry to disappoint but there are none of these in the game
- The greatest incarnation of Bingo ever invented
- Features 64 species of bug from all over the world
- Can be played with up to 12 people
- Comes with a handy illustrated guide to all the bugs in the game
- Measures approximately 26.5cm(W) x 23.5cm(H) x 6.5cm(D)