There's no doubt that your kitchen contains a pair of woefully disgusting oven gloves; usually half burnt, with the insulation hanging out and covered in crusty food remains. Why would you slave over such exquisite dishes, only to serve them up with these horrific mitts? You need the Farfalloni Pot Grips.
These larger-than-life pasta accessories are made from heat-resistant silicone so they'll keep your delicate fingers nice and burn-free. Perfect for draining spaghetti or carrying hot saucepans to the table, and because they're super easy to wipe clean you can proudly display them on your kitchen counter.
So throw those tired old oven mittens away and get your hands on this beautiful protective pasta.
- Not edible, though you could smear on some pesto and chew them like a dog. You could also punch some holes, add some elastic and wear them as a bow tie.
- Farfalloni means "Large butterflies" in Italian
- Protect your fingers from hot pans
- Made from heat-resistant silicone
- Super easy to wipe clean
- Pack contains 2 pasta-shaped pot grips
- Measures approximately 11cm(W) x 8.5cm(H) x 4cm(D)