In the Minecraft universe monsters only spawn at night, and the real world is no different. Well perhaps not Endermen, Creepers and heavily pixelated spiders etc. but the Boogieman – he's pretty real. Which is why you need to drive away the darkness and protect yourself properly with the Minecraft Light-Up Torch.
We've plucked this pixel-perfect lantern straight out of the game so there's no need for you to brave the endless world, chopping up stick-worthy wood or madly mining for coal. It emits a soothing yellow glow and can be attached to the blocks of your home as a sturdy table centre-piece or hung from the wall at a perfect 45° angle.
Or you can just wield it in your hand as you confidently navigate your way to the toilet during the night – keeping those creepers from entering your nether-regions.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Stackable and renewable
- An officially licensed Minecraft collectible
- Flap on the base enables you to mount the torch on the wall
- Sit it on a table or clasp it in your hand
- Made from one stick and one coal (rugged ABS plastic)
- We're not suggesting that you buy 10 of them, but if you were to place one every 6th block (1 block = 1 metre) then there won't be a single patch of darkness for nocturnal nasties to spawn in
- Measures approximately 30cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 6cm(D)