What better animal to crush your nuts than this agile woodland critter? No longer leaping from tree to tree or hiding things all over the garden; he gingerly clasps one solitary walnut and waits patiently, ready to liven up your food with freshly ground nuts (and secretly wishing his own diet was so refined).
Brazils, pecans, hazelnuts – if you're tired of watching them roll around while you chop at them wildly with a sharpened cleaver, then the Squirrel Nut Grinder is the perky little saviour you've been waiting for. Sitting comfortably atop a glass jar printed with handy ml and cup measurements, this ruthless rodent is the perfect way to effortlessly crush your nuts.
No longer is there a need to shell out cash for a tiny pouch of pounded nut powder – buy them fresh, grab his bushy wind-up tail and take joy in gently pulverising them yourself.
Great Squirrel Facts:
- Plays a gentle mating call when you turn the handle that only squirrels can hear
- The glass jar is dishwasher safe but please only hand-wash the squirrel. Who puts a squirrel in the dishwasher?
- Squirrels are known to stage elaborate and fake food-burying displays to deceive onlookers
- A squirrel's front teeth are constantly growing so they never wear down
- The Indian Giant Squirrel is nearly a metre long
- Effortlessly crush your nuts with this woodland critter
- Plastic squirrel with a wind-up tail
- Glass Jar with handy ml and cup measurements
- Liven up your yoghurts, muesli, muffins and carrot cakes
- Measures approximately 20cm(W) x 15cm(H) x 12cm(D)