Tortillas are just an incredible culinary creation. All that precious food wrapped up nice and warm and those rich Mexican odours sealed safely inside. You couldn't ask for a better shaped blanket to roll your baby up in
Rather than being a delicious floury flat-bread, this substantially sized swaddle is crafted from a cosy blend of cotton and polyester and is the perfect snug hug for your happy little baby. Just place them on the tortilla, then wrap them up as you would do a regular Burrito and pop on the included cute knot hat to keep their head from getting chilly.
We'll leave it up to your baby to add any guacamole or re-fried beans for extra insulation.
- Wash before first use
- Cold water with like colours; tumble dry on a low heat
- Wrap them up nice and snug, just like a Burrito
- As versatile as the culinary equivalent – it can also be used as a burp cloth, nursing blanket, changing table cover, stroller blanket and much more
- Made of 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Includes an adjustable knot hat
- No preservatives, no saturated fats and no cholesterol
- Has a diameter of approximately 1 metre
- Designed to be wrapped around a baby between 0-3 months old