Once just a regular street cup; preventing muggings in a dystopian metropolis, only to be murdered and horrifically disfigured, then revived into a cyborg law enforcer. His prime directives: 1. To serve the public (hot drinks) 2. Protect the innocent and 3. Uphold the law. He is...RoboCup.
Constructed from a superhuman hybrid of flesh, steel and ceramics; the stern, unwavering mouth of Alex Murphy (AKA Hank Hill) commands the respect of all those who cross him.
So fill yourself up with steaming hot beverages and sooth your haunting repressed memories, ready to single-handedly clean up the crime-ridden streets of Detroit via the means of unwarranted gory violence.
Dead or alive, you're drinking a tea.
- Almost certainly just re-hashed from an old King of the Hill mug. Looks good though. And "Robo Cup" – that is just inspired
- Generously sized crime-fighting vessel – half man, half mug
- Drink away those haunting submerged memories
- Made from high quality ceramic (and a hybrid of flesh and steel)
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Measures approximately 10cm(H) x 9.3cm(Ø)