Where most portable chargers fall short is that they're just too big and bulky. It becomes a dilemma, a conscious choice to carry one with you. You don't want to take your bag so you end up leaving it at home, only to rue your decision later when your mobile is in dire need of power. Fuel is the world's smallest phone charger and it's compact enough to carry with you at all times.
Measuring up at a mere 3.3cm x 2.3cm x 1.3cm, and stuffed (somehow!?) with a rechargeable 220mA battery, this feisty little fuel-cell is designed to give you around 20-30 minutes of extra talk time or up to a couple more hours of standby, depending on how you use your phone.
Make no mistake, this isn't the type of charger to keep your phone fully juiced-up on a long weekend away, but it's there for you when you really need it, easily attached to keys or slipped into a pocket – so you can make that call, send that email or find out where the hell you are.
Die-cast from aluminium and sporting miniature jerry can features, just pop the cap, insert the micro-USB nozzle into you mobile and glug some potent liquid energy into your phone's empty tank.
- Micro-USB connector – charges most Android, Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola, Nokia or Blackberry phones
- USB cable to charge the Fuel itself not included
- Will not charge an iPhone
- The World's smallest phone charger
- Rechargeable 220mA battery
- Gives you an extra 20-30 minutes of talk time
- Or a couple of hours standby time
- Holds charge for 1 month (though their actual calculations suggest closer to 3 so they're being very modest!)
- Finally a device that fits in that tiny pocket on your jeans
- Strong die-cast aluminium housing
- Charged via USB (cable not included)
- On/Off switch so you don't squander precious energy
- 3 LEDS tell you if the power is on, if it's charging or fully charged
- Measures approximately 3.3cm(W) x 2.3cm(H) x 1.3cm(D)