Bruce Lee. World-renowned martial artist, actor, film-maker, philosopher; master of the one inch punch, the two finger push-up and possibly the only mortal to have defeated Chuck Norris. And now his words of wisdom adorn this beautiful set of playing cards.
Sporting the iconic yellow and black 'Game of Death' tracksuit colour scheme, this minimalist deck features a different quote from the legend himself on each card. Immerse yourself in the sage teachings of 'Jeet Kune Do' as well as many of Lee's classic movie lines.
"Be water, my friend"
"Not being tense but ready; not thinking yet not dreaming; not being set but flexible – ready for whatever may come."
"We do not live for; we simply live"
The Aces, traditionally the most elaborate cards in the deck, have been left completely blank so that you can engage in some deep self-reflection. As Bruce would say "the possession of anything begins in the mind" ...and with a set of these limited edition playing cards.
Bruce Lee Trivia!
- When Bruce Lee tragically died during the filming of 'Game of Death,' the studio re-wrote the script so that his character fakes his own death to escape the Mafia. They then used footage from Bruce's actual funeral (including close-up shots of the open casket showing his embalmed face!) and worked them into the movie.
- Bruce's moves were so fast that they couldn't be adequately captured on regular 24 frames per second film, so directors had to shoot him at 32 fps, and then run the film slower so you could see his moves.
- Beautiful deck featuring classic quotes from the legend himself
- Officially licensed by Bruce Lee Enterprises
- Iconic yellow and black 'Game of Death' tracksuit colour scheme
- Stylised Chinese Dragon designs on the reverse
- The Aces are left bank to symbolise a free mind. Woah
- The Jokers feature black and white photography of Bruce in action
- Measures approximately 9cm(W) x 6.5cm(H) x 2cm(D)