Back in the day, your average bottle of groggy intoxicants was sealed shut with a loose cork that you could simply yank out with your teeth (or tooth).
Gone are the merciless press-gangings and scurvy-ridden strumpets; the smelly bearded smugglers and "Yo ho ho's" of yesteryear. But the strong desire for heavy (and responsible) drinking still remains – so what better swash-buckling instrument to get you legless than the Pirate Corkscrew.
Now you can use the rugged jaws of this buccaneer bar-mate to prize open Davy Jones' liquor. Armed with a serrated cutlass for slashing through foil and a corkscrew peg-leg, he's well equipped for plundering all sorts of vessels.
- Firebox always encourages responsible drinking
- Break open booze like a grog-hungry swashbuckler
- Corkscrew peg-leg to get into Davy Jones' liquor
- Serrated cutlass for slashing through bottle foil
- Intricate pirate features including a bandanna, eye-patch, perched parrot
- Earring detail also functions as a handy lanyard loop
- Measures approximately 13cm(W) x 5cm(H) x 0.5cm(D)