Is your housemate's festering month-old sandwich producing some less than noble gasses? Now you can tell them precisely what you think of them, with the Periodic Table of Swearing Magnets.
Beautifully crass and poetic in equal measure, this comprehensive and definitive chart compiled by Modern Toss presents a boorish bounty of expletive elements and scientific swears – from your classic heavy-hitting F's and C's to more abstract discoveries such as "Buggering old twat."
Transform your uninspiring fridge into the salacious soundboard of intelligent vocabulary and passive-aggressive offensiveness necessary to maintain ruthless kitchen diplomacy.
Put your headphones on:
- Warning: Not suitable for people who don't like hilariously obscene words and phrases
- Adorn your fridge with a comprehensive and definitive
- 100 full colour individual swear magnets
- Much more fun than the actual periodic table
- Table makes you appear legitimately intelligent from afar, and on closer inspection they'll respect you all the more
- Measures approximately 16.5cm(W) x 26cm(H) X 0.1cm(D)
- Individual elements measures approximately 2cm(W) x 1.5cm(H) x 0.1cm(D)