You're an obsessive perfectionist and you think you've finally nailed it. Picked them up from the printers today – bone colouring with lettering they call "Silian Rail."
It's very cool but it's nothing. It's no Eggshell with Romalian type, and you evidently hadn't even considered using raised lettering, Pale Nimbus, white. Is something wrong? You're sweating.
Someone else will always have a better business card. And if that mere notion makes you want to listen to Huey Lewis and the News, stick on a raincoat and start axing some prostitutes then we've got just the thing.
Keep your fragile mask of sanity firmly in place as well as your mediocre business cards with the Patrick Bateman Business Card Holder.
- "Returning video tapes" is not a substantial alibi
- Alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. We'd recommend a herb-mint facial mask and an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol. Follow that up with a moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm and finally a moisturising protective lotion
- Look at that subtle stainless steel finishing. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it's even laser engraved
- Conceal your shamefully mediocre business cards
- Like all shiny surfaces, it's a little prone to showing finger prints etc. But, like Patrick Bateman's apartment, it wipes clean easy
Feed me a stray cat
- Fits 12 regular business cards comfortably. Measures approximately 9.5cm(W) x 6cm(H) x 0.8cm(D)