Getting down on your hands and knees and suckling water directly from a muddy lake through a tube isn't everyone's idea of fun. And whilst the original LifeStraw was, and still is a ground-breaking invention, LifeStraw Go has taken mucky water drinking on-the-go to the next level.
You can casually dunk this rugged BPA-free bottle into just about any questionable liquid source, instantly enjoy clean drinking water, then carry it around with you – the world is now your own filthy punch bowl. It might feel a little wrong at first but this ingenious device has been meticulously lab tested and filters out 99.9999% of water-borne bacteria.
With a flip-top bite valve to prevent spillages and a lanyard to attach it to your backpack, it's functions just like a regular trustworthy camel bottle only with all the ferocious filtration powers of a LifeStraw.
- Whilst the LifesStraw can filter contaminated water, it cannot purify sea water
- Safe and clean drinking-water out and about
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water
- No aftertaste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Weighs just 2oz!
- Handy lanyard included as well as a flip-top bite valve to prevent spillages
- Contains no chemicals/BPA Free
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Lasts for 5 years when stored at room temperature.
- Measures approximately 26.5cm(W) x 12.2cm(H) x 8.5cm(D)