That first kiss. Just sublime. The moment when you know it's all on. The slight awkwardness. The anticipation. The suspense. And finally the heavenly moment of (ideally) mutual bliss.
Subtly engineering a natural and passionate kiss without grabbing at their face is challenging at the best of times. The Lovers' Long Spaghetti takes all the hassle and awkwardness out of this painful procedure and provides you with the perfect tool to instigate some spontaneous ca-noodle-ing.
At a wholesome one metre long you can bring your love-interest to the boil then seductively reel them into a glorious inescapable embrace. This passion-filled pasta is certain to infuse some romance back into your nights in, and draw you and your loved one closer together physically as well as emotionally.
- Suckling down on extra long strings of spaghetti may present a choking hazard. May also present a heroic "Heimlich manoeuvre" moment. May not.
- 500g of metre long spaghetti
- Throw in a big set of juicy meatballs and the jobs a good'n
- Use it to get closer to the object of your love
- Cooks in just 12-15 minutes
- Comes in a smart black cardboard tube
- Tube measures approximately 58cm(H) x 7cm(Ø) (spaghetti gently is folded in half)