Saving money is a right chore. It's boring. Where's the fun in not spending your hard-earned cash, only to keep it stowed away in a glass jar or cheap ceramic pig? The answer lies with the Eat & Poo Dog Coin Bank.
If money is burning a hole in your pocket, then let it burn a hole in this pooch's powerful digestive tract instead. Just pop a coin in his greedy gaping mouth and watch as he eagerly snaffles it up. His wide eyes dart about, his tail starts to wag and his hind legs begin quivering frantically as he spins round, squats and "deposits" your cherished coin into the box beneath him.
Is this penny-pooping puppy straining or just excited to excrete your riches? Who knows. Now every coin you save is a joy to behold (and there's no need to carry a plastic bag around with you).
- Real dogs are not to be fed coins
- However, this friendly faecal flea-bag enjoys coins with a maximum diameter of 27mm
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Save your money with this powerful penny-pooping pooch
- He snaffles up your money, then poops it out of his doggy behind, storing it nice and safe in the box below him
- Pass your loose change through his loose bowels
- Box measures approximately 20cm(W) x 17.8cm(H) x 9.1cm(D)