From the delectable Banana milkshake to the unsightly Banana hammock, Bananas have been the inspiration for so many ground-breaking inventions. But all of them pale into insignificance when you compare them to the mighty Banana Umbrella.
Looking just like the real thing, these curvaceous pieces of folding fruit are the perfect potassium-rich parasols to shield yourself from nature's watery wrath.
Fresh from the plantation and sheathed inside a thick plastic peel to prevent bruising and (banana) splits, take your pick between ripe (Yellow) and un-ripe (Green) varieties – or just buy a bunch.
- Un-ripened umbrellas will not ripen over time
- Both varieties have yellow canopies
- Shelter from the storm beneath this potassium-rich parasol
- Beautiful curvaceous shape
- Adorned with an "Umbanana" sticker
- Comes packaged in a banana patterned box
- Well-made canopy, unlikely to get a banana split
- Ripe (Yellow) and Unripe (Green) versions available
- Over-ripened soft brown variant coming soon (maybe)
- Measures approximately 29cm(W) x 5cm(H) x 5cm(D)