Haven't you herd? Cow's milk and vodka, they were just made for each udder.
Forged in the very heart of the West Dorset countryside, Black Cow Pure Milk Vodka is the world's only pure milk vodka. With a warming, sweet and creamy taste, laced with subtle notes of vanilla and cinnamon it's nothing like that throat-scorching Russian potato juice.
Imagine the old nursery rhyme; except Little Miss Muffet turns the curds into award winning cheeses and ferments the whey into a milk beer which is then distilled, specially blended and triple-filtered into a deliciously unique vodka.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Sorry for milking the puns unnecessarily
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- The World's only pure milk vodka!
- Made in the West Dorset countryside
- A niche British brand, revered amongst Russian connoisseurs
- Sweet, creamy and warming taste with notes of Vanilla and Cinnamon
- Delectable served straight up or with a mixer
- 40% Alc. vol
- Bottle contains 70cl of delightful milky vodka